Thursday, December 12, 2013

12/12/13

In science somehow, our discussion ended up being about gay rights. How did we go from ionic bonds to same sex marriage? We got more off track than a train being driven by a jellyfish. We must have started getting off topic when the teacher said oppositely charged ions attract, then that went to the girl that skipped two grades asking "why can't ions with the same charge come together?" completely oblivious of the context of that statement. So that triggered And*, the kid who I mentioned in a prior blog who can't put a sock in it, went on and on with all that homophobia. While Breja*, the one who skipped two grades, asked that question, I was about to blurt out without realizing "Because of republicans!" But of course, I don't want to be like And*, so I kept it in. Speaking of getting off topic, has anyone seen the latest Spongebob episode because I haven't been caught up. The night before (not the morning after) I was peeling potatoes for dinner and that goshdang potato peeler slipped and split my nail in half. It wasn't bad at all, but the bad part WAS the morning after. At school, i was fixing my hair with my fingers, and the hair got stuck in the crack of my nail. So instead of fixing my hair, it was just getting worse (I was surprised it could get any worse). Picture this, if someone was talking to me, I'm just standing there with my hand on my head (not the cool way, the creepy way).
sidney

No comments:

Post a Comment